Thursday, November 5, 2009

October pictures...

Here are some pictures of us this past month!

This is Arlee reading "Mimi's Toes" while I was canning chicken!


I hate RAW chicken! I did about 20 lbs. It is sooo Yummy and so convenient!


Ahhh... the finished product!


Arlee in her high chair. I love the faces that she makes. She ALWAYS smiles when she sees the camera! How does she know to do that?


This is Madison and Arlee. They are 2nd cousins...I guess. She is my niece Marlees beautiful daughter. They came and hung out with us. We Love it when cousins come to see us!


PUMPKIN CARVIN!!! Flint had the patience to help Cooper carve a really cool spider on his pumpkin this year. Flint did an awesome carving this year on his pumpkin and I am such a loser that I didn't even take a picture of it!!! woops!


The scary spider!


All these years and I had NEVER made salsa...so I decided to try! Can you say yummy! I had no idea that it was SO EASY! I added mango for MANGO SALSA to about half of the batch. It was awesome!


This is Arlee eating the mango seed. She LOVED it! She also made a horrible mess with it.


Cooper the Pirate "bones" and Arlee the lady bug!
Thank you to the Children's Place--I did not have to make costumes this year!!!


My little bug crawling on the floor. (really sweeping the floor!) I could not believe it. She left her hood on her head at trunk or treat and Halloween night. She is such a sweetie!


Friday night was our ward "TRUNK or TREAT" wow! Coopers bucket was completely full in like 20 minutes! I talked Wendy into coming and bringing her football players since both our husbands were working. It was a lot of fun!


Dale and Amanda were here on Halloween night, so Cooper got to go trick or treating with some of his Rogers cousins. He was SO EXCITED. Eli was Tigger, Joy was a beautiful mermaid and Lucy was a cute little cheerleader! Great times! Flint had a wedding on Halloween (who gets married on Halloween anyway??) so he missed out on all the festivities this year. He was pretty bummed.


Funniest Story of the MONTH!
So Cooper wins this little pumpkin at his school Halloween party. He told me that he wanted to draw a face on it. So I assume that he is going to get some markers and make a face...this is what he did...

no big deal right??? I look at it closer and asked him "what are those lines above his eyes?" Cooper looks at me like DUH and says "those are the lines in dads forehead!" I laughed so hard that I cried! soooo here is Flint giving me a MY WIFE is ridiculous look, so I could show you the lines that Cooper was talking about! Who know Cooper was so observant?!? HAHAHAHAHA
Here is Arlee in the "KITCHEN SHOWER" She loves the bath, and sometimes she gets in in the kitchen sink!
The LOVES the water to spray on her!

Sugar Cookies with Aunt Sarah! They were not as good as the ones SHE makes!!!

5 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

Thanks for the update! There were so many fun pictures. My favorites were the kitchen shower and of course the wrinkles on the pumpkin :)
Thanks for the smiles this morning.

Dustin said...

Arlee is stinking adorable!!! Love that she takes a bath in the kitchen sink sometimes :) and the pumpkin that Cooper drew on...hilarious hilarious hilarious. I seriously had a hard time keeping in my laughter!

I wanted Sadie to be a ladybug, but I couldn't find a costume I liked. Didn't check the children's place...she was so cute.

So I just read what the person above wrote and it's like the same thing but I swear I didn't copy :)

Dustin said...

Sorry, that last one and this one are from Mary Anne...Dusty was logged in on his email. Sorry!

Garet and Amanda said...

Jan you are so good and so productive. I've told you this before but I need to be more like you. Thanks for the little update. I think you pumkin looks awesome, you salso looks yummy! your kids are so darn cute. and I love love love the coopers pumpkin drawing!

Michelle Ashton said...

Arlee is getting so big! By the way... we have that book. It is Mimi's favorite book... Ha ha... I wonder why?