Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Why my husband LOVES his job...

This is a video that Flint took at a wedding last weekend. I have watched it many times and still laugh every time...so watch and enjoy. Be sure to watch it ALL so you can see what she does to Flint when she realizes she is be photographed. BAHA!
Just when you think you have seen it all...

I can only hope that that my legs will be as sexy as hers at her age...and that I can move like her!!! I wonder if Flint blushed when she did that to him??? probably NOT!

8 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

I love it... That is too Funny!!

Chris and Suzette said...

Who's wedding is that and why is my Grandma White there?

Garet and Amanda said...

That is so funny! That's something you'd only see on you-tube. that's awesome. I can't wait to show Garet!!

Unknown said...

That's too funny. I haven't had a chance to leave you a note but your Chicken Taco Soup is our families favorite. We made it the night after you posted and then the other night. Nathan just told me he hopes we make it often. We definitely will.The devils candy won't be made that often since I have pretty much ate it ALL. Thanks for the yummy recipes.

Spencer and Marlee said...

That is AWESOME!! Spencer and i laughed hard and watched it many times. The funny thing is Spencer said "Marlee I can totally see you being like that." hahaha

Kara said...

HA-freakin'-LARIOUS! I laughed out loud watching it! Oh and then again at Marlee's comment, I agree with spencer! haha :)

Our Famdango said...

Oh my gosh we had to watch it again, that is so funny!! How are we not hearing Flint laughing on the video?

Mary Anne said...

okay...so I was watching and thinking "ha ha funny granny struttin' her stuff..." but THEN it got to the end and I lost it! That is the greatest video ever...I miss THOSE kinds of weddings :) although I never really had to stick around long enough to see the real good stuff. I'm sure if it's on youtube it has a million views already :)