Thursday, October 15, 2009

Catching up...

I canned 40 lbs of pears a few weeks ago! I also froze and made freezer jam with 30 lbs of peaches! (oops no pictures of the peaches) YUMMY, YUMMY! I absolutely LOVE looking in my pantry and my freezer and seeing all the delicious food! Yes, as a matter of fact FOOD does make me happy!
Don't I look so happy pealing and pealing ALL of the pears?!?
The pears BEFORE


AFTER

This is sweet Arlee bug playing with her toys while I am pealing pears! She is such a GOOD baby!

FALL BREAK-
This week is "FALL BREAK" so Cooper was out of school, so we went camping. The weather was awesome and we had a great time!
This is us getting ready to leave!


Flint with his most BEAUTIFUL hair-do and Arlee. This is a cute little game that they play. Arlee takes Flint's hat and then he puts it on her and they both laugh so hard. It is so funny to watch. He is such a sucker for his daughter!

Me with the kids by the fire! It was cold when the sun went down! I was SO thankful for the heater in the camper!

Flint with the kids!

We are such goof-balls! We ACTUALLY road on the 4-wheeler like this! It was a little crazy!
We need a RHINO!

Flint and Arlee on the 4-wheeler. She wasn't a huge fan of it. She would always CRY/SCREAM when he would start it!

The cutest little bug ever! She loved camping.

LOOK I took a picture of leaves...I thought Flint would be so proud of me, and when I showed him, he looked at it and goes OH leaves. That was all he said!!!!
I LOVE FALL

This is Cooper on our hike to the falls. He was a SUPER hiker.

Arlee ALWAYS has to have her feet up on her stroller, table etc..geee I wonder where she gets that???


WIND CAVES--
We came home last night from camping and then got up and hiked to the WIND CAVES at USERY PASS this morning.
The weather is so beautiful right now, we just CAN'T stay INSIDE!!!


Arlee slept all the way back!

6 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Oh... I LOVE camping!! I can't wait for Madison to get a little older or for it to get warmer so we can go! Looks like you guys had a fun time.

The pears look great and yummy!! I canned a ton of pears last year. It's a lot of work!! The peach Jelly sounds define!! Good work Jan! Your my inspiration!

Garet and Amanda said...

Looks like lots of fun! I want to get Garet and tent for Christmas so we can go camping more...shhh don't tell him.

Good job on all the cannng. Where are you getting all the food. I am so proud of you. Please pass on some of your enthusiasm over here. I really want to do it but thats where it stops.

When are you comming to Thatcher? Call me please when you come in town. I want to visit.

Chris and Suzette said...

You are the canning QUEEN! I'm so proud to call you my friend :)
I too LOVE the FALL leaves picture! It's all I can think about these days, especially the part about how much I will MISS them when we leave this place. :(

Camping with the family looks like soo much fun!

By the way, you have AWESOME legs! :)

Tyler and Bryna said...

AWWWW!!! I miss you Guys so stinkin much!!!!! Arlee is changing so much!! Tell coop i love him!!! Love you guys!!

Michelle Ashton said...

I wish we lived closer together. I'd love to get together and can.

Unknown said...

You look amazing.

Great job on the pears. They look wonderful.

Camping looked like a blast. We've been the last two weekends and had a great time. I love fall and the changing of the leaves. Have to leave town so I can enjoy them.

We will have to stay in town this weekend. Paige has a volleyball tournament and Jarred has his practice for the Primary Program.

We need to get together some time.