Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Colorado

HOME AT LAST
What a crazy summer! Flint and I figured out that since the end of June we have been gone for 21 nights! I am so ready to stay home for a while...until Labor Day!
Our latest trip was to one of our favoritest places in the WORLD! It is this little town outside of Durango Colorado where it was about 55 degrees when we wake up each morning and tops out in the low 80s during the day. Beautiful! We always have a great time at the JACK REUNION. Cooper loves going because there is so many cousins to play with. (unlike my family were his cousins are having thier own kids!) We stayed for nine nights, YES, nine nights in our trailor, and I actually loved it! Its so nice to relax and hang out, with no place to be!
This year was extra fun cuz DeAnn and the twins got to go. It was great having them there! We can't wait until next year!

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Colorado 2009
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh man, that makes me want to go to Durango SO bad! Although, wherever you guys went looks absolutely gorgeous so maybe I want to go there... :) Anyway, so excited to see you guys for labor day!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tommy n DeAnn said...

I love the pictures. I wish we were still there! Guess we will have to come next year. Miss you!!!

Ike and Jens Blog said...

hey your pictures of Colorado are so good!! Duh... I wonder why? anyway I need to get a copy of them sometime please, Ike