Saturday, August 15, 2009

I LOVE MY KIDS!!!

Here is a picture of Cooper on his 1st day of Kindergarten. I can't believe that my little boy is going to school. It is all day, so he is gone from 7:45 until 2:15! That is sooo long for him! He has had 3 days of school and everyday he comes home and lays on the couch and says "I'm gonna just relax for awhile" That is SO unlike him! He is asleep every night by 7:30 on his own free will! I'm still trying to figure out what to do while he is at school. He has consumed all my hours of the day for the past 5 years and now I feel so LOST!
He is very proud of his transformer lunch box. That is all he cared about. I kept asking him what he wanted to wear on the 1st day of school and he was like-"who cares! Do I get to take my Transformer lunch box to school?"


Arlee still takes 3 naps so I feel like I have so much free time. I feel like a free woman!!! I even started a BOOK! On Monday, I'm gonna go to HOBBY LOBBY with just a baby...I'm sooo excited! (yes, simple things like shopping without a kid that touches everything makes me happy!)

Here are some pictures of Arlee that Flint took for our friend Kelly. She owns a baby clothes company, and need a picture of a baby in this onesie! I LOVE this onesie and think that Arlee is the best model EVER! Her smile makes me smile!
Kelly's company can be found online at

This is my FAVORITE one!
I took Arlee to her 6 month Dr. visit this week and she weighed in at 14.1 lbs (7%) and is 26 inches long (85%). I guess that means she is tall and skinny for her age! I wish that was the case for ME!!! haha

6 comments:

Garet and Amanda said...

Wow I can't believe Cooper is in Kindergarten. How fun for him. Where has time gone. Cute pictures of your kids to!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Cooper is that old? My heck!! I totally remember when he was born!! I love that onesie that Arlee is wearing! I totally think I will be having a bald baby because I secretly think she is going to have lots of hair.

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

I love Cooper's first day of school pictures! I was thinking about him all day that day. Arlee...my little sweet pea...she is just the cutest!

Chris and Suzette said...

I so can't believe that Cooper is in K-garten already and more than that, I am so jealous that he has all day k-garten! I am really hope for that next year with my girls. Seriously, I LOVE my kids, but they will LOVE going to school. They can hardly wait for next year! Arlee is obviously DARLING! Look at all the mommy and Arlee time you will be getting :)

Mela said...

What great pictures! They are both adorable.

Tyler and Bryna said...

OH those pictures are so cute!!!! She really is the perfect model!