Wednesday, August 26, 2009

HELP...I need help

Calling all my crafty friends, please help your craft challenged friend out!!!
I was just asked to be on a little committee for enrichment activities. I need some ideas for some crafts. (can be Halloween, Fall, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, or just as a gift or any craft idea!) I just have NO idea what new and cool things are out there, so I need your in-put. What did your ward do for Super Saturday etc... You can either leave me a comment or e-mail me at jan@fotosbyflint.com or of course call me! Please let me know ASAP our meeting is next week and I'm clueless.
also...I still work in YW with the Mia Maids, and if you have any Wednesday night activity ideas, they would also be GREATLY appreciated!
THANKS TONS!

5 comments:

Tommy n DeAnn said...

Hi Jan. I sent you an email with some ideas. I am sure you will do awesome!

Mela said...

Email Suzette. She sent me TONS of ideas. We are getting ready for a meeting next week to plan our Super Saturday. I will send any ideas your way. :0)

Chris and Suzette said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence Mela! Jan, I just started displaying our 9 Super Saturday projects for sign-up this past Sunday. I can definitely send you SEVERAL project ideas. Give me a couple of days and I'll see what I can do :) Give me a call if you have any specific types of projects you are looking for.

Flint and Jan said...

thanks suzette...why do you guys all have to live so far away??
I need a few holiday craft ideas and a few regular

Cami D. said...

Ok so I just blogged hopped to you and saw this post - my cousin Holly who is like SUPER crafty and lives kinda near you posted a cute fun fall thing on her blog. Check it out www.bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com