Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cooper makes me laugh!

Okay, here is the deal...
Flint and Kacey FINALLY took some pictures of Arlee at 6 mo's, so I printed one to go on the wall going up the stairs (by Coopers pic) well I searched and hunted the valley over for the perfect frames and then hung the oh so cute picture of Arlee up. Well then I realized that the picture of Cooper was slightly OLD (it was his 3 year old picture and he is 5!) That is so unacceptable and embarrassing! Are you kidding me? My husband is a photographer!!! I can't believe that I have not replaced the picture in so many years.
So Flint and Kacey were working in the office and I go in and ask Flint if he would go outside and take a QUICK picture of Cooper for my wall. He rolled his eyes at me and said "Look at our last family pictures and see if there is one there you like" well obviously there wasn't or I would have printed IT! So I looked and I didn't want any of them for this wall...so I asked again. He finally agrees and then he goes and tells Cooper "come on Mom (I'm ALWAYS the jerk!) wants a picture of you to hang up by Arlee, lets just go take some pictures, I PROMISE it will be fast!" Well the weeping and whaling began! Flint looks at me and says "this is why we don't have a picture of him! He HATES it!" so they finally go outside and come back a few minutes later. Flint hands me the camera and says " Hope there is one in there that will work, I don't like to photograph HIM!" I say thank you and start to look through the pictures and this is what I see...

are you kidding me? I was laughing so hard but was so frustrated, ALL I wanted is one decent picture of my sweet and adorable 5 year old! ba ha!
Since neither Flint nor Cooper would cooperate with me I asked Kacey if she would take one for me. I bribed Cooper with a treat and this is what we got!


YEAH a picture of Cooper with a some-what normal look on his face!
Now to print it and hang him up!
(I really dont know if Flint or Kacey actually took this picture...thanks both of you)
You all need to feel sorry for Flints wonderful assistant Kacey. She has to put up with all the crazy ANTICS here at the Rogers house!

6 comments:

Michelle Woodland said...

I think you should make a large print of the collage and hang it in Cooper's room. He would probably love it!!! I love it. I think I want to do one like that of each of my boys, one showing them make all kinds of faces. They would love it!! The last turned out great too.;)

Ammie said...

Ha! Ha! That is classic! I too agree with Michelle. You should hang up the collage. Too funny!

Michelle Ashton said...

Those are pretty hillarious! I still think you should hang up the goofy ones! He is a cutie!

Chris and Suzette said...

hilarious! So I just got home form picking up my girls pics at JC Penny and I am sooo disappointed. Seeing this just clinched the disgust with them. I need to live closer!

Kara said...

Those pictures made me laugh so hard! Have you ever heard of the comic strip "Calvin and Hobbes"? Well it's my Dad's FAVORITE and he has all the books so I know them well, anyway... those pictures are totally Calvin! Love it!

RR Photography said...

OH MY GOSH! haha I cannot stop laughing!! I freaking miss you guys! aww.. the good times at Fotos by Flint :)