Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day - Haymore family reunion 2009

Apparently we only got our camera out for the pinata! Here are a few pictures. It was a fun reunion. Cooper loved playing with his cousins and Arlee loved having someone different holding her every second! I missed not having my parents there, it just wasn't the same! Flint loved getting to ride his 4-wheeler! Cooper cried when it was time to go home!

some of the gang!




Arlee and I...obviously I had slept in a tent and had not looked in a MIRROR!


Cooper hitting the pinata...alota good the blind fold is down around his NECK!

Hunter and Cooper! These two boys had a blast. I'm not sure who was dirtier or who ate more candy! I love that these two little boys like to play together! Hunter is my nephew Dagen's oldest son!


to CHANGE THE SUBJECT...
These are Arlee's 6 month pictures that I had printed for the house. It was so hard to decide! I am so in love with this girl!!!








ANOTHER subject change!
I LOVE this picture...there are just so many things wrong with it that it makes me laugh EVERY time!
She is sitting in her bumbo on the COUNTER swiggin DIET MT. DEW! I also love that her feet are on the jug too! PLEASE dont call CPS on me!haha

3 comments:

Garet and Amanda said...

I love the pictures of Arlee so cute! When I saw her at the Cabin I couldn't believe how much she had grown..and these pictures just make me think that more. She is so cute! I also can't believe all the canning you did. That is awesome. I really want to get into that. The only problem is I don't have a storage big enough to put all my food. I also want a pressure cooker. Maybe I'll get one for Christmas also!

Melindy said...

so sad i missed the cabin and seeing everyone! :(

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love those pictures of Arlee too. I am so sad I missed the reunion! I love to look at the pictures. Looks like everyone had a great time.