Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good times

Cooper and his second cousin Rylee had what they called a "PIRATE PICNIC" in the backyard the other day. It consisted of water and gold fish crackers! We love it when our cousins come and stay with us. Cooper is always sad when his "cousin friends" have to go home!


This is what happens to Arlee's skirt when dad changes her. She ends up with things where they don't belong

We went to Thatcher for Big Bucks blessing. (Dale and Amanda's baby boy Eli.) I Failed to get the camera out on Sunday.
On Saturday we got to go on another ROGERS BROTHERS ADVENTURE. Sam's Family, Dale's Family and us went to the river and played...the kids all had a great time playing together! It is ALWAYS guaranteed to be a fun time when the brothers are together...you never know what will happen!
Cooper, Joy and Lucy playing in the dirt.
Sam holding Will, Cooper, Flint and Joy in the river.
Look a WATER DOG--Cooper swimming in the River. It took a few minutes for him to get used to the river. He didn't like that he couldn't see the bottom. He is such a city boy!

LOOK 3 WATER BUFFALO!!! These SPECIAL BOYS (Dale, Sam and Flint) trying to see who can stick their stomachs out of the water the most! Something women would NEVER do! I'm not sure where they come up with these contests!
This is me walking Ivan the IV while I was waiting to have my gall bladder taken out!

This is Arlee with the handsome Cole Isaacson (Bryna and Tyler's Baby) This was taken on Fathers Day. Cole was 9 days old and Arlee is 5 months old. We LOVE having these guys here in Mesa with us and wish that they were going to be here longer!
Arlee went swimming for the first time today. She absolutely LOVED it! She had a great time. The most surprising thing was that she didn't even cry when Cooper would splash her. She is such a good baby. I can't believe that my baby is 5 months old! Flint is holding her...any guesses where she gets her WHITE skin????
Flint holding Arlee and Cooper swimming underwater.
Cooper loves to swim under water!
This had been a fun month of swim classes, hospital visits and fun time together as a family!

7 comments:

Tyler and Bryna said...

awww WE LOVE BEING HERE WITH YOU GUYS!! You have one cute family!!

Unknown said...

Arlee is getting so big! I promise the next time we come to Mesa We will come visit, even if I have to walk! I miss you guys!

Chris and Suzette said...

Reading this makes me anxious to get back to AZ where my kids can do lots of swimming. I'm ashamed to say they aren't great swimmers. They do OK, but don't get too many opportunities here. Check out my blog for today "valiant effort" at swimming . . . . 23 months and counting!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Oh Jan, I am so excited to see you this weekend! As Ron told you are house is going to be crazy but I am totally excited to see you guys!! It will be fun that your across the street!!! I love the pictures. When I was in Nauvoo grandma printed the picture of Arlee and Cole LOVE IT!!

Garet and Amanda said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun....well minus the time you had to go to surgery. Sorry about that. I hope you have recovered good. Hey I just read Marlees comment...you are comming to SV for the 4th? I am so excited to see you guys! I can't believe how big Arlee is getting. love ya!!

Haymore Family said...

so cute! i love the pics of arlee and cole! so cute, she is getting so big and cute! And love the pirate picnic thats awesome and i love teh ikea table and chairs so cute i want one!

Kara said...

Rylee has so much fun playing with Cooper. Their little picnics are hilarious too!
Love that pic of Arlee and Cole--so precious!