Friday, June 12, 2009

You never know...

so...here is my sad story! On Wednesday evening, I started feeling like a didn't feel so well, so I took 2 Advil and went to bed! At about 3am and 5 hours of rolling around in my bed, I woke up Flint and told him I couldn't take the pain anymore, so we decided to go to the ER. This is the 1st time at I have EVER been to the ER (hopefully the LAST) So here it is Friday afternoon and I am still in the HOSPITAL! They did a "procedure" where they went down my throat and got out some stones that were blocking my pancreas and who knows what else it was blocking... now I am WAITING to have my gallbladder out on Saturday morning. Did I say that I HATE the hospital, it is so boring. I feel fine and would much rather be home. I MISS my Arlee bug and Cooper. I am so in debt to Isaac and Jenny for watching our kids. You guys are GREAT! They came to stay at our house and I leave and go to the hospital!!! They told me that I can go home after the surgery on Saturday! YIPPEE!!! I cant wait! This is NOT the vacation that I was wanting!

9 comments:

Michelle Woodland said...

I hope your surgery goes really well tomorrow. I have been there and done that. Yuck. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Tommy n DeAnn said...

Oh Jan! I am so sorry! I hope it all goes well tomorrow and you get to go home. I am sure Isaac owes you a couple hours of babysitting, so I am glad you are collecting! :) Take care!

Michelle Ashton said...

Not fun! A friend of mine is having her gallbladder removed soon too. Hope you are up and around soon! {Hugs}

Allyson said...

Hi-It's Allyson, Mary Anne's sister. I'm blog stalking. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! You'll feel much better once it's out! I had mine out when my first baby was 10 months old, and it was such a relief compared the the horrible pain. Your family is absolutely adorable and you look great!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Poor JANICE!!! I am so sorry to hear about your trip to the emergency room!! I also hate going there!! It is just a long process. I am glad that you went though and your getting everything all fixed and cleared up! I hope everything goes well! We love you and will keep you in our prayers. I am so sorry that this happened to you! Hope you have a fast recovery!

Ammie said...

I hope your surgery went well! I'm sorry you had to go through that! I hate the emergency room and the hospital. I hope you have a nice recovery:)

Mela said...

Hope you feel better quickly!

Chris and Suzette said...

I fell like the last to know :) I'm assuming that you are safe at home snuggled in your own bed today. I hope all went well with the surgery and getting up and around soon!

Haymore Family said...

Janice my love! are you coming for the 4th? i sure hope so i miss you dearly......and i want Flint(the love of my life) to take a pic or two of my little butter ball! I need a pic to put on my wall and nothing compares to Mr. Flint! i can't wait to see you and hang out! and if he would really like a break that is fine i still can't wait to see you guys or at least coop and arlee!:)