Thursday, September 4, 2008

LABOR DAY 2008

We had a great time at the cabin for Labor Day. It was a great reunion. There was over 70 of us there!!!
We only had Brittney missing because she was on a mission (she comes home in a few weeks and I can't wait! Allison & Landon and Kade weren't there because Allison had her baby!!)
We went up on Wednesday, but most people came up on Friday or Saturday morning.
Cooper had a blast playing with his cousins. He keeps asking when he gets to see Hunter and Carly again.
He told me that he wants to move to Thatcher, he thinks that is were all his cousins live, because he LOVES the Allreds so much, little does he know most of them live in Sierra Vista. I am so jealous most of my family lives in S.V. and I DON'T!!! And it makes matters worse now that you have started BUNKO!!! NOT FAIR!!!
I didn't taken very many pictures until the last day...that seems to be my norm...
Click to play Labor Day 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

4 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

I ALSO had a fun time labor day weekend! We really look forward to it every year! I wish so bad that I had my camera! I forgot it!! I'm such a dork! We also wished you lived in SV. We love it here, especially with the entire family! The pictures you took are super cute!! (always are) It was fun to see you guys! We will see you in a few weeks for Jared's farewell.

Unknown said...

It was fun to see all the family. I remember Tracy and Maureen's children being just little children and Kevin's children I never saw. Boy does the boy look like Kevin. Thanks for sharing pictures with us. I sent you an email about the 19th. Let me know would love to see you.

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I was there. This was my first time ever missing the reunion! Jan you look great! See you at Jareds farewell!

Mary Anne said...

oh the Labor Day Reunion...

Brittney almost took me a couple times, but it never worked out. Man was I missing out on a good time. I would always see pictures and be so jealous that you have such a cool family!

And yeah for your baby ticker! Now I can keep up on what's the latest with your little girl!