Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tagged From Kara!

Okay...so I have to quit my blogging strike! I have no good excuse for my delinquency, except...I'm busy! Just not sure what I am busy doing....

Kara tagged me and so now I get to tell ya'll 7 reasons why I love Cooper

( I could do a 100)

1. I love his SMILE. He makes ME smile every day!
(this picture was taken last weekend in Holbrook at Maki's wedding)

2. I love it when he falls asleep in the red chair, two seconds after telling me that he's NOT tired!!! oh I also love his long eyelashes.

3. I love that he has no sense of style, and doesn't care what other people think, I mean if he did care, he surely wouldn't wear these boots to the grocery store, riding his bike all over the neighborhood, to our friends house, etc...I did have to put my foot down and not let him wear these to church!

4. I love that last night he tried to steal silk flowers out of Sam and Sarah's bathroom for me for Mothers Day! He came home and told me "Mom I wanted to get you pretty flowers for Mothers Day and Daddy said NO!"

5. I love that he rhymes all his words...at least I'm trying to not get annoyed by it. I'm trying to love it anyway...

6. I LOVE that he loves his Dad! Okay I actually get jealous.


7. I love that he is ours forever...
This is him at the Temple when get he got sealed to us.



Okay I tag Sarah Rogers, Alexys, Suzette, DeAnn, and Allison

5 comments:

Mary Anne said...

oh Jan finally a new post! And OH MY HECK where are you disappearing to??? That first picture...you look AWESOME! I love the new blog background too...I remember taking those family picture for you guys (the one in the header) and being like SO incredibly nervous. Luckily you are good subjects :) it always makes things easier on the photographer. Anyway, Cooper is getting so big and grown up...and another year older on Saturday! oh boy...what a cutie he is. Must take after his momma :)

Kara said...

Yeah, I'm so glad you have a new post! :) Cooper is so stinkin cute, I just love that little face! Great pics too, that one of you and him at the top is so cute!

Hazel said...

Jan!! I am so glad to find you blogging. I googled you and here you are. Wow, Cooper is growing up so fast.
I have been meaning to contact you, but I have no great excuse or family crisis to use, I just haven't. Okay so it is out I am not a great friend. Now that I have found you on the web I am adding your blog to the ones I check everyday. "No Pressure" :-)
Hazel

The Gardners said...

What's up Jan! Yeah to the scary world of blogging! You are your family are so cute. Thanks again for taking pictures of Scott, Carson, and I. Flint is truly an artist! :)

Unknown said...

It sure would be fun to see you soon. We are going to Mesa when Jared and Bryna go through the temple, but we are not staying for the wedding. I guess there will be lots of people there because we were not invited. We will be at the reception I cant wait to see Bryna in her dress. Are you going to the reception here?