Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Camping Trip...New Truck

I am so lame...all I ever blog about is our trips...so here we go again...

We went camping with Dale & Amanda and kids and Sam & Sarah and Will. It was a lot of fun. We camped between Mormon Lake (swamp hole) and Lake Mary (just outside of Flagstaff) It was super cold at night and pretty warm during the day! I was thankful for our camper.

We went kayaking on Lake Mary several times. Lets just say that I need some more practice rowing. I can go in a mean circle!!!


We had dinner at Black Barts in Flagstaff...this is where Aunt Sarah used to work.


This is our family self portrait at Black Barts! Cooper loves his picture taken. We told him to smile big and this is what we got!!! My Angel!

Cooper had tons of fun playing with Joy. Those two make me laugh...They loved the tree swing that Flint and Dale made. It made me nervous to watch how high Flint swung those kids. They also loved to ride their bikes down the hill going what seemed like 55 mph...luckily no one was injured...but the training wheels are almost all burned off!


We all had a great time at the Deer Farm (by Williams) It was hilarious how the deer would just try to eat your shirt if you didn't give them food. They also like to bite your rear or in Dales case he nearly lost a nipple!!! The kids LOVED it and we all had a good laugh. I learned that Flint is very scared of reindeer. This huge (fenced in) reindeer snorted at Flint and he jumped so fast he nearly fell down. I had a stomach ache from laughing so hard. (either from laughing or the smell I'm not sure which)


It was a great time, and nice to just relax and not have phone service for a few days...I wish I would have taken more pictures...

AFTER we got home, Flint decided that he NEEDED to buy a new truck. Actually he has been drooling and wishing for over a year...He finally found what he wanted. He has not stopped smiling YET! He is in love. (In case you couldn't tell by the picture)

3 comments:

Our Famdango said...

Hey Flint, Thanks for pickin up our truck for us!! We will be down to get it soon! PS: stop telling people it's yours:)

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love the truck! It looks like a fun trip! I love the picture of cooper on the swing. He was so high up there!!!

Tommy n DeAnn said...

Wow, can't believe we missed out on all of that fun. Dale says you really liked the deer Jan!!! Maybe next year we can join you...but don't let Flint swing my kids that high. Miss you!