Friday, March 14, 2008

LET'S HEAR IT FOR MEXICO!!!

Okay...so I hate Rocky Point. I associate it with vomiting and diarrhea. Now that sounds like a great vacation!!!
I would much rather go to San Diego...at least you can drink the water there and go to the ER if you need...

I have managed to talk Flint out of going for several years...but I lost this battle with Flint and so off we went to Mexico.

I have to take back MOST (but not all) of my complaints. We had a really good time. Maybe it was the company we had...Isaac and Jenny (and friends) were a lot of fun. We took my nieces, Lindsey and Shanna. Cooper was in heaven with those two around.

I forgot to take pictures except for the last day that we were there. So here are a few...


Cooper playing at the beach

Our family picture...


This is our trailer. We camped so close to the beach. It was awesome.


Cooper and Flint looking for shells while the tide was out.

Shanna, Lindsey, and I going to look for sand dollars

Shanna with her cute braids

We searched and searched for sand dollars at Cholla Bay. All we found were sand quarters...



This is what Flint looks like after he flipped his 4-wheeeler going about 45 miles per hour. He pretty much totaled his bike. Good thing he has nine lives...too bad he is like number 8!!!


He actually looks a lot worse now, because all the bruising.
Anyway, we had a great time. We are looking forward to going again soon.

12 comments:

Our Famdango said...

He's a one nipper now!!! Jan you are married to a uni-boob!!!

Garet and Amanda said...

I love Mexico!!! We haven't gone in forever! So, are you still up for watching Paige this next Friday. The Wedding is @ 2pm. If its still ok I'll bring her a little before and then pick her up sometime before the dinner. I'll call you this next week!!!

Tommy n DeAnn said...

I am so glad you didn't pass out while throwing up, giving yourself a black eye this time!!! Thank you so much for taking care of us (and especially our boys). For some reason they think that outside is now an extension of our living room...hhmmmm, wonder where they learned that. Glad you had a good time in Mexico and that somehow Flint didn't kill himself. We miss you already!!!

Becky said...

Okay, OUCH for Flint. Glad though that it wasn't worse. With all that happened to Kevin, I think I'm steering clear of 4 wheelers for a while. Kevin, though, will be on the next time he's allowed to - I'm sure!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Oh my goodness! Flint I hope that you are okay! Looks like you guys had a great time. Was it cold? Well thats for the post on my blog. I love you guys too!

Kara said...

I love Mexico, we haven't been in a while and are dying to go. Looks like you guys had a blast- well,except for Flint's accident, bummer! Glad he's okay though!

Haymore Family said...

wow i can't believe flints luck! i really want to ride with him!!!! NOT! jk thanks for inviting us, we really had a blast! tramp!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had fun. I cant think of a time Flint got on a 4 wheeler and didnt get hurt. What was the weather and water like. I have never been down before June. oh- Thank you so much for the cd. Please tell me what I owe you. Thank you so much for taking them.

Kara said...

It was so fun to see you guys this weekend, I'm excited to move to AZ so we can get together more often. Anyways, here's that recipe blog I told you about that had weight watchers recipes. Hope it's good... :)
http://weightwatchers-recipes.blogspot.com/

Chris and Suzette said...

I'm fairly certain that Flint exhausted his first 9 lives a LONG time ago!! It just goes to show some things never change :) It brings back so many fun times in Mexico from way too many years ago! Love checking out the blog! P.S. Jan . . . you look GREAT!

Kara said...

Cooper's been tagged by Rylee--yes, I know that this means that you'll have to break your apparent blog strike that's been going on for like 6 weeks now...but what better reason to end the strike than to list reasons about why you love that cute boy!! (see my blog for instuctions)

Garet and Amanda said...

Hey I got a question for you. So Grandma keeps telling me that she's never seen someone wrap a baby tighter then both you and I did to our babies...so what did you do when Cooper started to roll? Paige loves being rolled up tight but now she is moving a lot and once she rolls over she gets mad. Its kinda annoying