Thursday, March 26, 2009

New website design!

Flint just went live with his new website design. Take a look at it. www.fotosbyflint.com
I think he did a great job putting it all together! Of course I think the pictures are amazing...
I also LOVE some of the songs that are on it! Way to go Kacey!!!
Let us know what you think!
Some of you might even see yourself on the sight!
If you find an error let me know!

I'm excited for this weekend, we are going to Sierra Vista to see my parents before they leave for their mission to work in the Nauvoo Temple. I'm gonna miss them so so much!

6 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

I so wish I had the talent of picture taking!

Mela said...

He is really good. That is a really cool site. We need to get together again sometime soon. Maybe you ladies can drive to my neck of the woods someday! :0)

Kacey's View said...

I posted about the website too! I shouldn't be this excited about it but I am. I made my mom go through every gallery with me and she thought I was retarded...loves our pictures though!

Kara said...

Love the new website, it's beautiful! It was fun seeing you guys, hopefully we'll come up soon!

Michelle Woodland said...

Late Happy Birthday to you too!! I finally got on facebook. I found Kaisa, Karen, Naomi, and Gena. So it got me thinking about the good ol days. I was looking through some pictures of all of us today. They made me smile. I really wish we could have a reunion or something. We sure did have a lot of fun. They do make me feel old though. I have a son that age....talk about old!!! I love the hair color on you. I colored mine a few months ago. I actually don't have much grey, that is the only good gene I got from my parents. I managed to get all the bad ones, but that's a different discussion. Anyway, I miss you too. I keep telling myself I am going to make it out there to visit. I just need to get Olivia old enough to be left behind. ;)

Michelle Woodland said...

By the way, love the website!! Flint is incredibly talented.

I have my first real photo shoot this month. I am doing a family portrait and I am terrified!!!