Friday, March 20, 2009

Impromptu camping trip

I LOVE this time of year! The weather is so beautiful!
So on Tuesday morning we went and ran some errands and then went to Costco to pick up a few things and have lunch (gotta love the hot dog and soda for $1.50!)...while we were eating our lunch, we see the Stant's there having lunch and we decided to all go camping at the river! We loaded up the trailer and were gone in less then 2 hours! It was nice to get away...even if it was only for 24 hours. I called Wendy and told them we were going to the river to come join us, so they came the next morning to play in the river. The kids had a great time playing and getting filthy. Lisa said the Spencer had to wash Lana's hair 4 times to get all the dirt out...now that shows you had a good time!
Here are a few pictures...I'm so mad, it was Arlee's 1st camping trip and I didnt even take a picture of her!!!



7 comments:

Michelle Woodland said...

Is that Lisa from...ok, my memory stinks...Douglas?

Ammie said...

That looks like so much fun!! Just load up and go! I love it! Where is that river camping place?

Mela said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. :0) It was hanging with you guys last night. Good to see everyone. I am glad you all are doing so well. Let's get together again soon.

Chris and Suzette said...

I really was a fun time . . . I vote we get together at my house next :)
My timing stinks . . . If I had only come 12 hours earlier, I could have gone camping with all of you too! Just my typical luck :)
Suzette

Haymore Family said...

thanks for the invite!!.....Tear! :(

Kara said...

I love impromptu trips like that, they are the best because you don't have to sweat about getting everything together, you just do it! :) Anyway, you guys are of course welcome to stay here for your parents farewell. When is it by the way? I'm excited!!

Haymore Family said...

jan im going to cry im so excited! you can't make fun of me because im so swollen sp?! my face is nice and pugy! i can't wait you better not have plans because i call i get to hold arlee first! wahoo!