Monday, December 8, 2008

Us again...

So last Sunday, I had to go to a youth fireside and when I came home, Flint and Cooper we putting up the Christmas Tree. They had started to put away the fall decorations and even did some dusting! I have the best husband and kid ever! Cooper is so excited for Christmas. He was so happy when I told him that he could get more then one present!

This is Flint at our 1st delivery and hospital orientation class. He was so excited to go! It really wasn't has bad as either of us thought. We were prepared for it to be like the scene in the movie "Baby Mama" we were almost disappointed. Our teacher was very normal and nice. I am a little freaked out at this whole labor thing! I'm a WIMP and I know it...its not gonna be pretty!

So the other morning I was putting my mascara on and I hear this click, click. So I turn around and my SWEET husband is standing about a foot away with his WIDE angle lens on his camera...I say ( a few words left out) "what are you doing?" he is laughing and says, "lets take some pictures of you" I say "You should never aim that camera at me with your super wide angle lens on...get away!" He couldn't understand why I was not going along with his plan...He tried to tell me it was just the last lens that he had used at his last shoot...Well I don't care, I am only 5 weeks away from delivery and don't think that he is very FUNNY! He thought he was so funny! I told him he could take two pictures and that was it, IF he took that lens OFF! So here is a picture of me at almost 35 weeks. (with a normal lens!)

14 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

Jan you look AMAZING!! I can't believe you are only 5 weeks from delivery! I can't wait to see you in January. I'm sooo hoping that you deliver early. I'm getting so excited for you guys. As for the delivery classes, they were not my favorite. The heavy breathing thing threw me into an asthma attack and I never really lived that down. Lucky for me I had 3 c-sections and only had to attend 2 classes!

Michelle Woodland said...

You look fantanstic!! Only five weeks left, wow. We went to the delivery classes when I was pregnant with Taylor, it was...interesting. Since all my kids came into the world backwards, I never had to worry about though.

Haymore Family said...

Oh you look so cute! I sure hope we are coming before christmas, we will see! Are you guys coming down at all around christmas? we were wanting to have a little get together for you if so! The Christmas Cantata is the weekend of your shower and everyone is in that, other wise we would be there! Well we find out in 2 weeks what we are having and i don't know about a girl, i know nothing about it and they scare me a little! but we will keep ya posted! you better be coming down it would be so fun!

Unknown said...

Jan you look so good. I cant believe it is almost over-Flint looks like Landon did in our classes! I never could breathe the way they told us to, just find something that works for you! Hey what are your plans for Christmas?

beth said...

YOu look fabulous! congrats girlie!

The Gardners said...

You look so good! Seriously, you make pregnant look sexy!! And, you were lying about your nose! Can't wait to see you on Saturday.

bkbills said...

You look awesome. No way are you 35 weeks and that skinny. (Hmph...)(That's my grouchy noise!) I'm so excited for your little one to be here.

Hazel said...

Jan you look great. What are you talking about? What a fun adventure you in front of you. You will do great. Yeah!!!!

Unknown said...

You look awesome !! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left. I wanted to come to your shower to see you, but unfortunately the day is full. Paige has a softball tournament from 8am - 2pm. I also have to fit in a Youth Calendaring Meeting for the next year at 9am till who knows when. I will definitely see you when the little one arrives. Hope the delivery goes well. Mine were easy and I could of had them out in the field, flung them on my back and continued working but I know everyone isn't as lucky as I am. I hope you are.

Kacey's View said...

hahaha at least he didn't liquefy the wide angle shots like that one picture of Rachel.

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Now you should get a side picture of Flint's belly...I told Sam "if you take a picture of my belly, I get to take a picture of yours"...turns out my belly looked cuter!!! We are excited for you guys and for our new little niece!

Mary Anne said...

oh my gosh! i can't even believe you are 35 weeks in that picture. can you say so cute and definitely not in need of a wide angle lens? jan you are teeny! i mean i know you don't feel that way, but i haven't seen you in A LONG TIME, and quite frankly i think you're beautiful. and i am so excited to see you soon! remind cooper who i am so i don't cry when he forgets my name, k? and i LOVE the new header page! it looks so good!

Mary Anne said...

and when i say header "page" i mean header "picture," of course. duh.

Kara said...

How can you look so tiny and only have 5 weeks left? You really do look great! You're so funny though, but I hated preggo pictures too. Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers for you for your thurs appt! (beause that helps, right?) :)