Wednesday, November 5, 2008

30 WEEKS

Today I went to the Dr. for my 30 week visit. He said all was going great. I found out that my glucose test was fine and so was my iron. YIPEE...no extra iron pills and no SUGAR FREE FOR ME!!! just kidding I usually eat sugar free anyway, thanks to all my months at weight watchers. He said my weight gain was also good, I was glad to hear him say that! I would have been very depressed if he told me to not gain too much weight my last 10 weeks! I HAVE to have pie on Thanksgiving (several pieces) and treats at Christmas! I put a pound limit on myself though, so I don't get too out of control!
I am praying that I don't swell up like a stuffed pig the last few weeks! This is my BIGGEST fear! So far I have no swelling. Well except for my NOSE. At the rate my nose is growing, I'm gonna get stretch marks on it! I will have to have Flint take a picture of me at 30 weeks and post it, so ya'll can have a good laugh at my large nose! Whoever heard of a nose swelling anyway? I feel like it has grown more then my stomach has!

We also did a 3D ultrasound...talk about a little freaky. Here are some semi-disturbing photos and a video clip. I loved having the 3D thing done, but it was just a little strange to me. I just can't believe that there is a real human inside of me. I keep waiting to be woke up from this weird dream. Nope its real, I saw her today and feel her move all the time.
During the ultrasound, she would not move her foot away from her face, at one point, she had both feet on her forehead. She is Flint's daughter (part monkey), pretty sure I cant touch my foot to my forehead! She also opened one eye and her mouth, it looked so strange to me.
I can't wait to really get to see her and hold her!

Here is the video

14 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, that really is amazing! She looks totally adorable, I can't wait to meet her! ;) By the way, great job on Cooper's costume, it turned out awesome! (and a little creepy...)

Gina Lee said...

How cute! I am so excited for you!! And my nose got bigger too...no worries though, it will return to its normal size after she arrives. But I swelled worse then a dead pig as you put it!! My dr told me I had the ankles of a 400 Lb woman!! She actually told me I would get lose skin from it. (which she was totally kidding about, however being 9 months pregnant and very emotion...you can imagine how NOT FUNNY I thought that was!!) haha. Good luck and cant wait to see the final product!!

Michelle Woodland said...

I loved the ghost costume, that was great!! I was pretty lazy this year with my kids.

This are the coolest ultrasounds. I never had one done with any mine. I wished I had been able too. It is all so worth it huh, even the swollen nose!!! :)

stants said...

She looks like flint :D

Garet and Amanda said...

Babies, pregnancy the whole thing is truly a miracle. I never did the 3-D ultra sound but allison always does. I am glad you did it. The picutres are so clear. It is weird to think there is a baby inside huh? I can't wait to meet her, hold her and kiss her. This poor child has sooo many people dying to see her.
Sorry about not comming to Mesa this past weekend. I really wanted to see you. B/C we couldn't come last weekend we are coming this weekend. So I would LOVE to see your swollen nose! HAHA...it bet it isn't that bad. I don't know what your plans are this weekend but let me know. we won't ahve our own car with us so it might be complicating but we would love to stop by and see ya and play for a while!!!

Tommy n DeAnn said...

I love it! Just think...this baby girl is already a month older than my boys when they were born! I am so excited for you! Don't worry about your nose...your husband is so funny looking that a big nose isn't that bad. :) Miss you tons!

TroyandWhit said...

Jan and Flint!!! i'm so happy for you guys! Whitney and i are new to the whole blogging thing and i found your link on Marlee and Spencers page. I hope life is treating you well. You and Flint did so much for me, i think about it a lot and know i could not be where i am today without your guys help. I can't believe how big Cooper is, he has grown so much. Whitney and i are living in Thatcher, somehow we made it back there. I am hoping to start Nursing school in January and do photography on the side whenever i get a chance. our blog really sucks but i hope to hear from you! can't wait to see pictures of the new baby....when she gets here!!!

Mary Anne said...

Oh my heck that is one flexible little girl! At first I was like "is that her foot?" and then I thought..."no way, it can't be...that has to be her hand or something." and then I read that it really WAS her foot and that Flint was part monkey and had to die laughing. Can't wait to see her in real life!

Spencer and Marlee said...

How AWESOME!! I am so excited for you!! I love those 3d pictures and videos. Technology is amazing!!
I Loved your halloween pictures. Cooper looked awesome!! I CAN'T believe somebody really got married on Halloween!! WEIRD!!

Haymore Family said...

wow that is so cool! yes and a little creepy, but you can really see everything! I wish i had gotten one. congrats, you and on the downhill from here and almost done! can't wait to see you guys for CHRISTMAS!

Hartley2 said...

Congratulations, technology is so amazing.

Unknown said...

She is so adorable, and I don't think she is freaky! Cant wait to see her!

beth said...

ha ha i found you and i am stalking you!!! yay! congratulations your baby is darling:)
beth jarman

Chris and Suzette said...

I just can't tell you how excited I am that I get to be there to see her!!!!! We will be in AZ from about Jan 7-17(ish) You better not deliver a week late :( Actually your calendar says you are 32w1d . . . Landyn was delivered at 32w0d and the girls were 31w3d. that jsut brought back a ton of wonderful memories. It's getting soooo close but still seems so unreal! She looks so adorable! By the way, as of now the plan is to baptize Bradyn in Chandler on the 17th. We would love to have you there.