Monday, October 13, 2008

Amazing...

So we are on our way home from church and I was trying to be a good mom, so I asked Cooper
"What did you learn in primary?"
He responds "i don't know"
I say "well what does your head band say?" ( he was wearing a headband that said "I can be HONEST")
He says "we learned about being honest"
I asked him "what does that mean?"
He says" we don't take things that aren't ours"
I say "what else did you learn?'
He says "HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS?"
I could not believe that he actually had the nerve to say this to me!
I was floored!! I looked at Flint and he is laughing, shaking his head...
I didn't respond. I'm in so much trouble when he is a teenager!
I wanted to laugh so hard, but I was so shocked, seriously, where does he come up with these things?
He leaves me speechless...he amazes me...

So speaking of AMAZING...
Here is a picture of Cooper riding his bike without training wheels.
love that smile
Flint took them off on Saturday morning and he had bike riding down pat in just a few minutes. Well, all except the stopping, he thought that using parked cars on the side of the road was the best thing to use to stop him. Flint had to tell him the neighbors probably wouldn't think it was a good idea! His first big adventure was to ride to the LeSueurs house. (about 6 houses away) He made it all by himself! Becca told him that he was a professional bike rider, he believed her, and now tells everyone he is a 'professional no training wheel bike rider', do you wanna see? So he has shown everyone that has come over his new skill.

Here is Bryna and Tyler riding with him on Sunday. (Tyler really liked riding my pink bike.)
I missed getting a picture of Uncle Sam and Tyler riding my pink beach cruiser bike. I was laughing so hard watching them ride my bike...They looked so ridicules!
I'm sure that I look as ridicules as they do riding my bike, but I love my bike!!!
I love Cooper, my life would be so boring without him!!!

7 comments:

Haymore Family said...

that is so funny what cooper said and yes you are in so much trouble with that kid when he gets older but im guessing you totally deserve it!

Chris and Suzette said...

I'm sitting her just laughing to myself! Thanks for the entertainment. I'm so impressed Cooper can ride his bike, he doesn't' seem old enough. . . isn't he still only like 2 :) . . .J/K

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

What a character....Cooper cracks me up. I had fun on Sunday with you guys.

EmileeandJonny said...

Hi Flint and Jan! I found your blog- crazy! I'm so excited you are expecting a little girl- How fun! Cooper is so big, time flies!!!

Mary Anne said...

hahahahaha this is me laughing my head off. did he seriously say that? that's incredible. just incredible.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Cooper is so FUNNY!! He makes me laugh!! I can't believe how big he has gotten!! I loved looking at the pictures of him with his backpack! I love the faces he makes!! He could makes some funny/ugly pictures together.It was so nice to see you this past weekend!

Kapri said...

Hey Jan...super cute blog! Thanks for holding Miss Scarlett at bunko the other night...pretty soon you'll be holding your little princess. Anyway, email me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog...www.kewpiekronicles.blogspot.com...kaprirose@gmail.com