Friday, August 15, 2008

We had a great time in Colorado! It was fun hanging out with Isaac, Jenny and kids and the Luna Family before the reunion. We did a rafting tour on the Animas River. It was fun...all until Jenny had to pull me back into the raft and all I could do was laugh and not even help my self. I landed on my face in the bottom of the raft. I KNOW it was GRACEFUL! Guess what... we don't have a picture of it! LAME!!! We look forward to going to Colorado every year.

The Jack reunion was so fun. I am a picture retard...I didn't take one picture once everyone got there. (The reunion was where we were camped) We played in the river, played "do you know Jack"...Lynn did a great job making up the game. It was fun. It was great to see everyone!!! The Luna's were in charge and did a great job. There was fun for everyone!!! Can't wait until next year.

Click to play Colorado 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Tommy n DeAnn said...

It looks like you had a great time. We are definitely going next year! Hope you all are feeling better now. I can't wait to learn about the baby...we love cousins!

Michelle Woodland said...

Hey Jan,

Kristen just gave me your blog address. I had lost it, of course. I wanted to say congrats on the little one!!! That is so wonderful.
I finally started blogging, yesterday as a matter of fact. Here is my address. http://thewoodland7.blogspot.com/
Love to hear from you. Love, Michelle

Michelle Woodland said...

I did know you guys owned a photography business. I have seen your website. Flint is extremely talented. That is so funny you ran into Amy. I haven't heard from her in years. I email back and forth with Kristen all the time.

Better run, have to get kids off to school. Talk to you soon.

chelle.woodland@gmail.com