Monday, January 14, 2008

Such a slacker...

I'm skipping posting about the holidays...they were awesome and so much fun!!! We had a great time with all the Rogers at my parents cabin. Good times!!! New Years was fun with all my nieces and nephews in Sierra Vista. Good food, Good fun!!! Thanks everyone for all the memories.
I'm too lazy to post pictures from Christmas so look at Derrick and Alexys or Sam and Sarahs blog for a ton of great cabin pics, and Kara or Camille's for New Year pics. How's that for passing the buck???

OKAY, so today is Monday and we went to this fun place called Bounce U. It is a place with a ton of blow up bouncy things. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Flint and I were like two little kids. Cooper should have been embarrassed for us! We played non stop for almost two hours!!! I even skipped the elliptical tonight, because it was such a good work out!

Here are some pictures from tonight taken with Flint's camera phone:











9 comments:

Mary Anne said...

you guys are so awesome! jan i can't get over how little you look! you guys are so amazing, cooper is the luckiest. p.s i might be needing to call you here soon for a class paper I have to write. it's pretty lame but you guys are some of my only hopes! i'll explain it all later...oh college...when will you be a thing of the past???

Our Famdango said...

Next time we come to Mesa we are so going there!!! When are you guys coming here?

Haymore Family said...

that is so funny! i want to go so bad! i hope flint knocked you out! ahah

Kara said...

What fun times! You guys are hilarious, and I totally want to go there now. Acting like a kid is so much fun :)

Garet and Amanda said...

that looks like so much fun. I'll have to add that on my to do list when we move back. I am so glad that we got to see you at new year's. Cooper has gotten so BIG. Well.. I saw Paiges pictures on line...tell Flint I love them. I would have alot of clients for you if you lived here b/c all my co-workers love them also. They all say, "wow those are really nice pictures, who did them, how much did it cost and could they take some for me." Then I tell them your in AZ. well let us know how much we owe you and how we go about ordering them. and tell Flint thanks so much again! well keep blogging so I can stay updated...and i'll try and do the same.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Honestly I would love to do that! It looks like so much fun! I also am going to call you soon! You will NEVER believe it but we picked out wedding pictures! I know I am horrible! It is 1 year late! hey better then ever!

Gina Lee said...

Okay this place looks like SO MUCH FUN! Where is it? There is nothing wrong with bringing out your inner child from time to time. Glad you had a blast!

Our Famdango said...

we are going to be in Las Vegas April 29th through May 4th or 5th. I don't know when the conference is, but then we leave again justthe wednesday before my birthday, May 24th to go to WA! Let me know the dates you were thinking!!!

Unknown said...

That looks so fun! And you look great. Thank you so much for taking our pictures. I will be in Mesa Wed, Landon has some meetings so Kade and I will be hanging out with his mom. Can I get the proofs or a cd so we can order some pictures. Let me know what I owe you, I love the pictures!! Thanks again for taking time out of your vacation to take them!