Sunday, December 16, 2007

I was tagged by Mary Anne... so here it is: (Sorry Mary Anne it took so long!)
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I got married just over 10 years ago...
2. Working at a dr office
3. learning to look before you sit...on the toilet (learning to live with a man)
4. having the time of my life! poor and in love
5. playing Chinese Checkers with Flint ( he wont play now, cuz he always loses) We were too poor to go out so we played games at home...the good ol days!!!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. finish my Christmas cards...only 9 days till Christmas!
2. wrap presents
3. deliver treats to neighbors and friends
4. take a nap...it is Sunday!
5. read to Cooper

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Microwave popcorn
2. candy canes
3. anything chocolate
4. anything baked
5. GOLDEN SPOON frozen yogurt

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. do some serious vacationing
2. Let Flint build the photo studio of his dreams
3. Move from Mesa
4. Buy Cooper what ever he wants(like he doesnt have enough crap as it is)
5. adopt another kid/pay for my friends to adopt

3 of my bad habits:
1. I hate that I bite my nails!
2. Complain to Flint
3. I want to Tivo (DVR) everything!

5 places I have lived:
1. Douglas
2. Sierra Vista
3. Thatcher
4. Tennessee
5. Mesa

5 Jobs I’ve had:
1. Worked at a video store
2. Nanny
3. Medical Assistant/life insurance examiner
4. Photography assistant
5. Mom/slave

5 Things people probably don’t know about me:
1. I'm doing weight watchers...so far lost 40 lbs!!!
2. I'm shy (stop laughing)
3. I can't think of anything...my life is an open book!

I tag: Suzette, Allison, Alexis, Sarah, DeAnn

4 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

Thanks for th tag! . . . . not. I only update my site about every 6 weeks. Look for the tag update about Valentines day :)
Thanks goodness the wedding was postponed, I never would have gotten out of here with the ice storm! GREAT job on the 40 pound loss at WW!! I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work I know it's not easy. (If it was easy I'd be doing it right now :) Can't wait to see you . . . . . sometime.

Mary Anne said...

YEAH JAN! I loved to read this...you are so funny! it was all I could do to not laugh out loud at some parts...I can't stinkin wait to see you guys over the break! Tell Cooper to brace himself for some serious squeezing from Auntie Mary Anne!

P.S. you are my hero at the WW stuff...keep it up.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Jan I going to say I had to laugh! i enjoyed reading yours and.. I am soo soo proud of you!

Becky said...

Jan,
Had to write a quick note. Flint passed along your blog address, and since I LOVE to blog, thought I would drop by and look in on you. Congrats on WW. I NEVER have the willpower to stick to anything good for me. :) I also wanted to say thanks a billion to you and your family for all your help this past week, but I'll post more in an email to you. OH, I'll also be sending you an invite to my blog (it's private so I can post lots of pics of the kids). Let me know if there's a better email to send it to (like a gmail account.)

Becky Blake