Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Its a BOY!!!

I had the ultrasound a few weeks ago...and found out that we are gonna have a BOY! We sent out mass texts and put it on facebook, and now I'm just getting around to blogging about it! We are so excited! Cooper is so happy. Everyday he tells me something that he is going to teach him...SCARY! Not really. Cooper is a great big brother to Arlee. He is so great with her. He tells us she ADORES him! My response is always "OF COURSE!" and she does love him! I am so blessed with great kids and a super husband!
Here is a picture of "HIM" we don't know what we are going to name him, names are such a hard thing for me!


4 comments:

JoykLucyb said...

Can't wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to the cabin. It was lots of fun!

Mary Anne said...

YEAH!!! He is so lucky to be coming to your family! Congrats...I am so excited for you.

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

I like "HIM" already! We are so happy for you guys!

RR Photography said...

YAY!! Thats so exciting :) I bet Cooper's so excited to have a little brother!