Friday, January 22, 2010

Soccer, Birthday, and Ultrasound

Cooper had his 1st soccer game last Saturday. It was pretty funny to watch. I think that it is absolutely hilarious that the name of his team is the TORNADOS! That is EXACTLY what they looked like running down the field. Cooper loves playing and THINKS that he is the greatest player ever! Lets just say that he really needs some practice!


On January 21st was Arlee's 1st birthday! My baby is one! I realized something on her birthday...Why is she the one getting all the presents??? I was the one who delivered her! I now think that MOMS should get a present or two on EVERY child's birthday!

"ITS MY PARTY I"LL CRY IF I WANT TO!"
Arlee and Brittney share the same birthday! We absolutely love our Brittney. She is so fun...and amusing to have around! She has to live near us FOREVER!

My Arlee bug

Right before she tried to grab the burning candle!

She loved the CHOCOLATE cake!

You can't really tell in the picture, but she even had cake in her ear!

I had an ultrasound last week...here is one of the pictures. My FAVORITE part is hearing the heartbeat. It just does something to me...The nurse said "IT" is just less than 3 inches long from head to rump. WOW have we ever got a lot of growing to to do!
Only about 4-5 more weeks until we can find out what "IT" is! This "IT" stuff makes me crazy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE not only Arlee's pics from her birthday, but the ultrasound picture. Cannot be more excited for you guys. Belly rubs to you! And vibes for a great pregnancy!! :0)

Our Famdango said...

so fun!!! is Arlee really one? I can't believe it!!! So excited for the ultrasound! I also love the heartbeat!! it's so fun!! We are so excited for you guys! keep us posted!!!