Monday, May 25, 2009

Major Catching up...hope you have a few minutes!

Matt Whatcott turned 40!!!

Flint, Me and Arlee
Lisa and Spencer
If Darcy would have held still for a second, I would have gotten a picture of her and Matt together!
When did I get old enough to have friends that are turning 40???

Cooper got to take something for show and tell on his birthday at school.  I asked him if he was going to take his new skate board.  He said NO!  I want to take ARLEE!  So I let him!  I cried when he stood up there and said "this is my baby sister,  if you talk to her she will smile and laugh!"  He was such a proud big brother!



Cooper and Arlee playing on the swing set!
Cooper got into the play pen with Arlee!  When I went in there, they were just taking way to each other!


We just spent 7 fun days in Thatcher with our family! Cooper had the time of his life...his motto while we were there was "so many people, so little time" He wanted to spend all his time with his cousin Joy, his cousin Lindsey, his cousins Callie and Gavin...he wanted to ride horses with Brittney and Austin, He wanted to go back to Paige's house and "un-bury her dolls", he wanted to play with Joby...he seriously would cry at night because he didn't get to do everything he wanted to do in a day! He thinks that THATCHER is the best place on EARTH! Most of his favorite people live there!
We went to my nephew Heath and Shannel's wedding reception on Saturday night and the played with the Rogers cousins on Sunday. It was a fun day. On Monday-Wednesday, Flint and I worked at Jenny's dance studio and took pictures of about 250 dancers! It was good times! Flint is so patient with these obsessive parents that have a gallon of make-up on their 5 year olds face and a can of hair spray in their hair! (much like most of his brides) hahah It is always fun to get out of Mesa and do something different for a change! We love going down and taking these pictures. Flint is gonna put some on his blog in the next few days.
On Thursday afternoon we went over to our old friends house and hung out with the Walkers. We miss Bracken and Kristen not living in Mesa. We had a ton of great times with them back when we didn't have kids and now they have 3 and us 2! Times have sure changed!
On Friday Flint left to come home for weddings on Friday and Saturday and I stayed to go to 
Lindsey's HS graduation!
Cooper was so tired!
Shanna came home with me on Saturday morning.
I am so glad to be home and start our summer!

4 comments:

Kara said...

That is seriously the cutest thing that he wanted to take Arlee for show and tell. It's so adorable that he is such a sweet big brother!

Chris and Suzette said...

I just want to say that reading the Cooper thing brought tears to my eyes! I can only imagine how you felt standing there. People that only want 1 kind have no idea the happiness they are missing out on by having 2+. Seeing my kids play nicely and genuinely show their love and concern for one another fills my heart with such a sweet joy that I think it might burst! I'm soo glad that you get to experience it too. You soo and Flint soo deserve it!

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Cooper is a great big brother. I loved the picture of them in the pack n play...so cute.

Mela said...

Oh my gosh. That is so cute that he took his baby sister to show and tell.