Sunday, February 10, 2008

A laugh a day...

Funny story of the day
Okay so today Isaac and Jenny are in town and Sam and Sarah were here and we were all eating Sunday dinner. I tell Cooper to say the pledge of Alegience that he learned in Mommy school. So he starts saying it...he says the whole thing word for word (Flint and I were so proud) and ends with...with liberty and justice for all--in the name of Jesus Christ amen!!!! I about died laughing! I'm laughing right now. I love being a Mom. Cooper makes me laugh everyday!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are the best!! If you could I would love a copy of our pictures. I know Landons family wants to order some also. Thank you so much. Allison

Haymore Family said...

you crack me up! i love that little coopy! i want to come up so bad, i will hopefully in marchish ryan needs to make a little money before i can go shopping again! haha jk hey i feel so young anyways, don't rub it in! your just lucky i like you and i can make you feel like a kid again! haha nerd

Mary Anne said...

I can only hope I have a kid as cute as Cooper...that kid is my favorite! Where does he come up with it??? At least you know you're teaching him to be on that straight and narrow...you deserve a pat on the back...

Kara said...

Too funny! Cooper is such a cutie! (and so spiritual...) ;)

Tommy n DeAnn said...

At least he didn't say a swear at the end. We miss you guys and Mason & Justin can hardly wait to come see you in two weeks!!!!

Garet and Amanda said...

I love it!!! that is so cute!!! can't wait to be closer so this little guy knows who I am!!!