Sunday, November 4, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!




We has a super fun Halloween WEEK. I was ready for the Superman costume to go away by the time Halloween got here. For pre-school on the Tuesday before Halloween we went to the City of Mesa Halloween carnival. That is when Cooper decided that he would not wear the mask, after not even bribing worked, we did the face paint. I'm glad Flint was around to do it, I have no idea what Superman's face looks like.
On Halloween day Flint's parents decided to come to town for a visit. We carved pumpkins with them. Grandpa's was the "baddest" according to Cooper...it even had eyebrows!!! We took Cooper trick or treating to just the house closest to us. He thought it was the coolest thing that people would give him candy. Then we came back to our house and gave out candy. Cooper loved to see all the kids and their costumes. We gave way over $20 of candy by 7:30. We ran out...who knew so many kids...
Hope ya'll had a fun one!
oh, the two MONSTERS (holding Cooper)are Rachel and Kacey. They are Flint's assistants and came to work dressed as Sully and Mike Wazowshi. They rule!

6 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Cooper looks cute! The face painting was great! I am very impressed Flint! WOW! Sounds like you did have a lot of kids come for candy! I think I could count the ammount that has come to my mom's house on one hand! Trunk or treat was fun:)

Kara said...

That's the studliest superman I've ever seen! Cooper is such a cutie, love that kid!!! By the way, I'm gonna e-mail you directions for the blog...hopefully they work. :)

Kara said...

K, I just e-mailed you the directions. I e-mailed the photos by flint e-mail, is that still the one you use?

Flint and Jan said...

Thanks Kara! I got your e-mail! I'm gonna try to figure out how to change my background. I used a premade template from shabbytullips and it doesnt always come up, because she is a gonner! Do you still want me to get you a harddrive and put all my digital scrapbooking stuff on it for you? I will if you wan tme to.
Thanks,
Jan

bkbills said...

Love the preschool pics!

Haymore Family said...

hey update your blog! jk where did you get your big bean bag? just wondering! peace