Saturday, October 6, 2007

RON




Okay, so yesterday was a very sad day for us here at the Rogers house/Fotos by Flint. My brother Ron has been working for us for about nine months. He has been our main editor, this basically means he got the pictures after Flint finished a wedding and did all the color balancing and special effects. He is awesome at it. Well now he is moving on and I mean MOVING on. He is moving to Thatcher next week. He got a great job for a bank. We're excited for him to start this new chapter in his life, but we are so sad to see him leave us. I mean who is gonna play with Flint, play with Cooper and take out my trash??? Thanks for all the many, many good laughs. I mean who's gonona make fun of the ugly brides or the too pretty grooms? We are sad our best friend is moving. Love you Ron!
By the way this picture was taken one day when his hair was long and we combed out the curles into a frizzy mop! Gotta love the do.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my gosh!!! Tell him congrats from us! And also our condolences go out to you guys. ;)

Spencer and Marlee said...

Grandma mentioned that he was going to try to get the job. She never told us he is moving and got it! WOW!! CONGRATS!! That is sad that he will not be in Mesa anymore! You guys are going to miss him tons! I do know that the allreds and jones will love it.

Haymore Family said...

oh poor you jan! that just means you need to move also! hahahha! and by the way i will tell the big secret if you don't be nice to me and you know what i mean! watch your back women!

Flint and Jan said...

what is my big secret? Can we stay at your house when we come for my moms surprise party? Sunday to Monday? I want ot sleep in your bed with you and Ryan! better yet, Cooper can sleep in your bed with you!!!

Maren said...

hey, i am scott urkov's wife and scott was just talking about ron the other day...wondering what he was up to and what not. he had tried to contact him a few times but couldnt ever reach him. i will definately tell him the update!