Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pre-school

Here are some pictures of Mommy Pre-school while it was at our house last week!




What cute kids!!!
backrow: Madeline, Maddy
on the floor: Charlie
on the bean bag: Cooper, Jackson and Amber

This is Cooper doing his show and tell...it is a turtle from his happy meal that Flint put together. What a prized posession!!! Most of the time Flint is more excited about the kids meal toy than Cooper!












So Cooper is in Mommy pre-school. There are six kids in his class and it is every Tuesday and Thursday mornings. We have it at our house every six weeks. Here is a picture of him on his first day of school. He was very excited to go until he realized that I was not staying with him. He screamed and through the biggest fit ever! I was so mad!
He is over it now and loves to go to school.

First day of school




3 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

HEY JAN!! It was nice to see you finally got a blog! It is very cute! Cooper is adorable! I remember my Mom did a pre-school with me that way. We had a bunch of church people. I loved it.

bkbills said...

Jan, I love the pictures and good job on the cute blog. I love it! Very creative!

Chris and Suzette said...

Ok, he looks so cute and so big. . . . then you realize he's packin' his sippy cup to school. Too funny.