Friday, February 26, 2010

Lovin the weather!

I got this roll recipe from Michelle and it is awesome and so fast to make. You must try these! The are called Lion House Rolls. You can click here for the recipe.
YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY!

We planted a small garden this year. It started like this...
and after Flint hauled in over a TON of dirt...with Cooper helping
It started looking like this...(we had to do an elevated garden here, because the soil is so bad!
Planting squash(several kinds), cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, and green beans
Now we have to just WAIT until we can have some yummy veggies to eat!
The weather has been so beautiful here, we have gone and done something outside EVERYDAY last week. It was so FUN!
This is Cooper and I at Papago park.

This is Flint and Arlee. Flint was scared of these GEESE, as you can tell he is getting ready to turn and run away. I was LAUGHING so hard!

Cooper found this window to sit in where he thought he was safe from the geese!

We hiked...more like walked up to the HOLE IN THE ROCK in Tempe. It was cool to lookout over the entire valley. It was so awesome. Cooper loved the climb all over the rocks.

3 comments:

Chris and Suzette said...

Lucky you! Our weather STINKS today. The kids are home from school for yet another snow day . . . . FREEZING blowing winds are only making it MISERABLE because they can't go out to play :( As much as we LOVE the snow, I am SO READY for my spring flowers!

The Lion House rolls recipe is one of our FAVORITES! I usually use 1/2 wheat flour and they are so yummy :)

I've never been to the hole in the rock. My kids would LOVE that!

Chris and Suzette said...

By the way, did you can bean yet? How'd they turn out?

Haymore Family said...

oh my gosh i want to go make those now! they look so yummy! And i want to come see you, but reece my little #@$% dosen't sleep! So until she does we wont go ANYWHERE. so come here:)